Sunday, December 27, 2015

Gift


Strangely Dim
Francesca Battistelli

When I fix my eyes, on all that You are
then every doubt I feel, deep in my heart
grows strangely dim
All my worries fade and fall to the ground
When I seek Your face and don't look around
any place I'm in,  grows strangely dim..
I don't know what tomorrow may hold
but I know
that You're holding it all
So no matter what may come,
I'm gonna fix my eyes  on all that You are
till every doubt I feel grows strangely dim.
Let all my worries fade and fall to the ground
I'm gonna seek Your face
and not look around 
till the place I'm in grows strangely, 
strangely dim

**

The Lord is my shepherd.
I am never in need. 
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
 He leads me beside peaceful waters. 
He renews my soul.
 He guides me along the paths of righteousness for the sake of His name. 
Even though I walk through the dark valley of death, 
because You are with me, I fear no harm. 
Your rod and Your staff give me courage. 
You prepare a banquet for me...
 My cup overflows..
 Certainly, goodness and mercy will stay close to me all the days of my life, 
and I will remain in the Lord’s house 
for days without end

Psalm 23:1-6
GWT

***