Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Captain


Captain
Hillsong United

Your truth is a compass 
that points me back north
Jesus, my captain, my souls trusted Lord
all my allegiance is rightfully Yours
Like the wind, You guide-
clear the skies before me 
and I' ll glide this open sea
Like the stars, Your Word, will align my voyage
and remind me where I've been 
and where I am going

Jesus, my captain 
my souls trusted Lord 
all my allegiance is rightfully Yours

***

The Son is the radiance of Gods glory
and the exact representation of His being, 
sustaining all things by His powerful Word.
After He had provided purification for sins,
He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Hebrews 1:3

**

Jesus answered..
`..And I will ask the Father
and He will give you another advocate, to help you 
and be with you forever. 
The Spirit of truth, the world cannot
accept Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him
But you know Him, for He lives with you and will be in you.'

John 14:16-17

`..But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit,
whom the Father will send in my name,
will teach you all things 
and will remind you of everything
I have said to you.`

John 14:26

*