Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Abound



And the one sitting on the throne said;
"Look, I am making all things new..
It is finished! 
I am the Alpha and the Omega-
the Beginning and the End.
To all who are thirsty I will give freely 
from the springs of the water of life
All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings,
and I will be their God,
 and they will be my children.'

Revelation 21:5-7

***

Aaron Shust
Live to lose

Take my life
Take it all
I lay it at Your throne
I am rich, satisfied, when I am Yours, alone.
I've learned to live to lose
I've found my home in You
I count it all as lost, it's true
cos I have learned to live to lose

***

`..Since we believe that Christ 
died for all, 
we also believe that we have all died to our old life.
He died for everyone 
so that those who receive His new life will no longer live for themselves.
Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them`. 

2 Corinthians 5:14-15