Monday, February 10, 2014

Free Fall



Let go
Lindsay Mcaul

Cradle my hands - knuckles so white
open them up and say it's all right
show me a plan, call it Your own 
make it a journey leading me home..
fill me with Your peace - cover me gently
like only You can
So, 
Take me and hold me
break me and mould me
I want to let go

***

She turned to leave and saw someone standing there
It was Jesus, but she didn't recognise Him
"Dear woman, why are you crying?" Jesus asked her; "Who are you looking for?"

She thought He was the gardener
"Sir," she said  "if you have taken him away, tell me where you have put him
and I will go and get him"

"Mary!" Jesus said 
She turned to Him and cried out "Rabboni!"  (which is Hebrew for `Teacher')

John 20:14-16

***

My Saviour King - Oh, how I love You
xo

***