Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Splendour




`Yours, Lord, is the greatness and power 
and the glory and the majesty and the splendour
For everything in heaven and earth is Yours
Yours, Lord is the Kingdom, You are exalted as King over all`

1 Chronicles 29:11
***

Day by Day
Point of Grace

`Day by day
You're coming closer
making our way clearer and straighter
turning our faces into the light
& I can't wait to fall at Your glory, 
On my face - 
God, in the morning, You're coming closer
 day by day

Give me a mission, if I've still got the time
cause I'm open,  
Be my vision and I'll be Your delight
cause, I'm going where ever You're going-
Turning faces into the light'

***
`Do not be conformed to this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your minds,
so that you may discern what is the will of God -
what is good and acceptable and perfect'

Romans 12:2
NRSV