Friday, January 25, 2013

He said..


He said
Group one crew

..So you think to yourself
`I'm a good person, so why do these things keep happening?'
Why you gotta deal with them?
You may be knocked down now,
But don't forget, what He said, 

He said:
" I won't give you more, more then you can take
and I might let you bend - but I won't let you break
and no, I will never let you go"-
Don't you forget what He said

Don't fear when you go through the fire
Hang on when it's down to the wire 
Stand tall and remember what He said.

***

`This is what the Lord says;
`Let not, the wise man boast of his wisdom
or the strong man boast of his strength
or the rich man boast of his riches. 
But let him that boasts, boast about this 
that he understands and knows Me 
that I am the Lord, who excersizes kindness, justice and righteousness
on earth,  for in these I delight" declares the Lord

Jeremiah 9:23-24
NIV