Thursday, April 5, 2012

Providence







Garden
Need to Breathe

' "Wont you take this cup from me?
'Cause fear has stolen all my sleep. 
If tomorrow, means my death
pray you'll save their souls with it "

                                  Let the songs I sing, bring joy to you.
                               Let the words I say profess my love.
                                            Let the notes I choose, be your favourite tune.
                        Father let my heart be after you.'

****

`Jesus fully realized all that was going to happen to him, so he stepped forward to meet them
"Who are you looking for?" he asked
"Jesus the Nazarene," they replied.
"I Am he," Jesus said. (Judas, who betrayed him, was standing with them.)
As Jesus said "I Am he," they all drew back and fell to the ground!
Once more he asked them, "Who are you looking for?"
And again they replied "Jesus the Nazarene"
"I told you that I Am he," Jesus said
"And since I am the one you want, let these others go." '

John 18:4-8
NLT